Create a plan to kick start your career change
Monday 25th June 2018
7-8pm (Sydney time AEST)
Whether you’re desperate to escape a job that’s driving you mad or quietly contemplating change but stuck on where to start, this workshop will give you a road map to explore your options and start taking ACTION!
In this interactive online workshop you will complete the following:
- Identify what’s driving your desire to change careers and what might be blocking it
- Determine the actions you can take to move past your obstacles toward your career change
- Create your “Must Haves” list to guide you in choosing your next career
- Generate new career ideas and discover how to determine if they are right for you
- A workshop full of learnings and a plan on what to do next to get your career change happening.
Register for this lively, practical workshop and I’ll email you a confirmation and instructions on how to join and participate on the night.
This workshop is for you if you:
- are unmotivated, unchallenged and frustrated at work but don't know what to do instead
- want to change career but don't know how to
- have no ideas or loads of ideas of what you want to do next in your career
- are feeling held back by fear, confidence or lack of knowledge, or are going round and round in circles trying to figure out what to do
- want to get thinking, get doing and create a plan for your career change.
Some of things:
At the start of the call I ask for participants to confirm confidentially will be respected so it is a safe space to share and interact.
This workshop doesn't include a sales pitch to work with me! It's simply a chance for me to share knowledge and tips with you so you can get started on your career change.
About me, Jo Green
I know when people find what they love, heart and soul, their life changes. As an accredited Careershifters & Firework Career Change Coach, I work every day with individuals who are in career transition, starting their own enterprise, or searching for new direction. I help them find and move in to fulfilling work.