Career Change Catalyst Group Programme
Next 9 week programme starts on Monday 19th February 2018
What is it?
This is a 9 week online programme for a group of up to 12 curious, committed career changers. It gives you a strong, flexible jumping off point for making gutsy, graceful moves towards work you love inside and out. You will learn what is important to you at work, get clear on three to five career themes and walk away with a plan of how to test and validate the right path for you.
Who is it for?
- overwhelmed by a headful of ideas OR your brain is a career change wasteland ➣ ‘Career Change Catalyst’ will help you find 3- 5 exciting energising career themes
- keen to do some serious real world career testing without sacrificing your financial security ➣ your ‘Career Change Catalyst’ Projects will do that
- curious about how to use your skills and strengths a little or a lot differently ➣ your ‘Career Change Catalyst’ missions will show you ‘where’ and ‘how’
- feeling desperate and flat and stuck in a job that’s stopped working for you OR optimistic but restless and unfocused about where you go next ➣‘ Career Change Catalyst’ will give you direction
- energised by the accountability, momentum and support of a group
How does it work?
This is a catalytic, action packed programme that builds your confidence and shifts how you feel, think and act as you go about finding the work you love to do.
You’ll need to commit 3 hours per week to complete exercises and missions to:
- declutter, challenge and clarify your career change brain
- shift you from ‘dreamer’ to ‘doer’
- create real world chances to test your career change options
You‘ll get heaps of support and opportunities to build new networks; bounce ideas, share experience and get your questions answered, in:
Step by step weekly exercises and missions to:
- learn more about what matters most for you in work and career
- expand your range of genuine career possibilities that meet your ‘must have’ criteria
- test and validate potential opportunities highlighted by your top 3-5 career themes
9 Monday night coaching calls from 7.30-8.30pm (Sydney time AEST) starting on Monday 19th February 2018.
(Note Monday 2nd April session will be on Tuesday 3rd April due to Easter)
A closed Facebook group of like minded career changers who share experience and inspiration and (along with me) answer each other’s questions.
What will we do?
We get straight down to business. Each week you’ll have practical real world missions and imaginative, fresh thinking exercises to get you doing things differently.
This means you’ll grow your list of exciting and often surprising potential career options. It also means you’ll have the confidence and skill to filter out unviable ones before you spend energy and time exploring them.
The Career Change Catalyst Programme combines the best in structure and flexibility – here’s how that works.
Stage 1 – Find your career change clues
We begin by finding out where to look for your career change clues.
It’s tough to generate career change insight when you’re stuck and frustrated. It’s also natural to assume that doing something totally different is the only solution. For some people this is true. But, for lots of us the clues pointing to our next career are closer than we imagine. In fact, they’re hiding in plain sight. They’re lurking behind ideas and issues and people who spark our interest.
Stage one is packed with activities and missions that uncover clues to broaden your future career options. We’ll combine action and reflection to help you get clear on your motivation and drive, and what purposeful work means for you. You’ll act on, explore and consolidate these insights by meeting new people and stepping into new environments.
Stage one generates heaps of exciting new possibilities.
Stage 2 – Sharpen your focus
Stage two’s creative exercises filter your list to find your top three to five ‘career themes’. These are the areas that energise and excite you the most.
Now you’ve set your direction for Stage three – Test and Validate.
Stage 3 – Test and Validate
It’s time to do real world testing. This is the career change lab!
Your Stage 3 Projects give you low risk, high impact ways to test the feasibility and fit of exciting career possibilities. You’ll finish the programme knowing how to test career ideas and have a plan of next steps in your career change journey.
What's the cost?
The Catalyst Career Change Programme of weekly calls, exercises, missions, tips and momentum costs AUS$950 (half invoiced before the commencement of the programme, and half mid way through).
Apply before Christmas 2017 and get AUS$100 off - AUS$850 for the programme.